Latest News

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fix Issue Flashtool Drivers failed install on Windows 8/8.1

Flashtool, Xperia Flash, S1 Flashing
Hillo Guys, Good day for you all :) , Today I found problem every install drivers of Flashtool on Windows 8 or 8.1. Problems is failed install USB ADB this so bad yea, I can't flashing my R800.

Ok here I want show to you how to solved this problems.

I have 2 ways for you solved this problem.


1. Just download new drivers pack update: here
Thanks to: DooMLoRD

2. You may need to set the drivers up using testmode in win8 x64 I have them working on mine fine (for old drivers pack flashtool :) )

Press windowsKey + R 
type/paste

Code:
shutdown -o -r -t 0

into the box, this will restart your machine in the advanced startup menu. 

when it restarts choose "disable driver signing" Then install the driver manually using the "have disk" option. when you reboot again the driver should be working. 

you can also permanently turn off driver signing if you want and run in test mode with the following 

Code:
bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
to disable all that you set the ENABLE and OFF

Code:
bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
Thanks to: fards
Nirvana "kaka" ""

Welcome on my little blog about Gaming & Technology News, Android & Blogging Tips & Tricks, and etc. I hope my little blog can be useful and add your insight.

Watch My Youtube Channels Tutorials | How-To | My Gaming Channel
#Donate: Bitcoin: 1qB2epqH2gxjC8uy1bv5hLPJUBWqxtm6p

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! I had a feeling it would be a problem with Windows 8.1.

    I can now easily use Flashtool

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: Fix Issue Flashtool Drivers failed install on Windows 8/8.1 Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: ADAM
Scroll to Top