Latest News

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How To Fix Unfortunately, App Has Stopped on Your Android Device


Hi Friend, SG-ADAM JR Sharing Tips & Tricks for Problem Apps on Your Android Device.
What You Has Problem Apps Has Stopped? Now Follow My Video Tutorial How To Fix That Or Follow Text.



  1. Open Setting >> Developer Options >> Find Force GPU Rendering.
  2. Unmark that & open Your App Again.
  3. Enjoy.



Nirvana "kaka" ""

Welcome on my little blog about Gaming & Technology News, Android & Blogging Tips & Tricks, and etc. I hope my little blog can be useful and add your insight.

Watch My Youtube Channels Tutorials | How-To | My Gaming Channel
#Donate: Bitcoin: 1qB2epqH2gxjC8uy1bv5hLPJUBWqxtm6p

Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

7 comments:

  1. HP saya Lenovo K910, tapi di dalam Developer Options nggak ada Force GPU Rendering-nya? Gimana dunk, udah 3 hari bbm error.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi home alone, sy juga penggunaan K910 dgn problem BBM sama, apa sdh ada solusi ya? Mohon share. Tks

      Delete
    2. @H0me_al0ne and @vg saya tidak punya smartphone tipe K910. Jadi maaf saya belom bisa melihat detail setting mode smartphone tersebut

      Delete

Item Reviewed: How To Fix Unfortunately, App Has Stopped on Your Android Device Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: ADAM
Scroll to Top